Sara Vartanian is a certified eco-maternity consultant, an elementary teacher, and a mom of two little boys. After her newborn baby ended up in the hospital with respiratory distress several times, she found herself questioning the safety of the products she was using in her home. Through research she has learned how to make simple, effective changes for a healthier home environment to raise her children in.
Sara founded Green Moms Collective in 2013 as a resource for Canadian mothers who want to create more healthful, greener lives for their families. She reached out to other experts in the holistic community and has a team of contributors including a naturopathic doctor, a holistic nutritionist, and a chiropractor
Interview & Post Topics
Sara is available for interviews, and guest blogging about several topics, these include:
- How to make your home more eco-friendly, why greenproofing is as important as babyproofing
- Preparing a healthy sleep space for your young child
- The importance of greening your beauty routine
- Ditching the overwhelm, how to figure out once and for all which changes will be the most sustainable for you
- Outside of these topics, Sara can discuss areas relating to green blogging, niche blogging, how to make money blogging while staying true to your values, and simple and effective ways to live a greener lifestyle.
You can contact Sara at info(at)greenmomscollective.ca
Interviews, Guest Posts, & Media Mentions
Social Media Team, Environmental Defence
Cityline Featured Blogger, Cityline.ca
Growing Up Green: Q & A with Sara Vartanian, Pure +Simple
‘Greenifying’ your home for baby’s arrival, The Weather Network
How To Make Your Child’s Room Eco-Friendly, The Sugar Plum Sleep Co.
Declutter by degrees, 4Mothers1Blog
Top 30 Toronto Mom Bloggers, TorontoMomNow
Best Blogs For Toronto Moms, ILoveToronto.com
Cloth Diaper On A Budget, HealthyBabyNetwork.com
Tips For Greening Your Home For Winter, CHCH Morning Live
Going Green With Kids, The Big To-Do List